2021 Annual Government Accounting & Auditing Quarterly Update: Spring (Completed)
Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Instructor: Robert K Minniti
||12:00pm Pacific Time
1:00pm Mountain Time
2:00pm Central Time
3:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
This course is designed for individuals who would like to obtain a basic understanding government accounting & auditing. We will review the changes in government accounting and auditing standards through and discuss topics of interest to government accountants and auditors. Topics will vary and will be updated on a quarterly basis.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, CFEs, CMAs, internal auditors, CIAs, external auditors, staff accountants, managers, CFOs and others responsible for accounting, risk management or internal controls for government entities.
- Basic understanding government accounting & auditing
- Review the changes in government accounting and auditing standards through 2020
- Look ahead to proposed changes and revisions for 2021
- Identify accounting standards for governments
- Identify auditing standards for government entities
NASBA Field of Study
Accounting (Governmental) (1 hour), Auditing (Governmental) (1 hour)
Basic understanding of governmental accounting and auditing.