2021 Single Audit Update: What to Know and How to Prepare (Completed)
Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Instructor: Clark Nuber, Kelly Rancourt, Troy Rector
||12:00pm Pacific Time
1:00pm Mountain Time
2:00pm Central Time
3:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
Upcoming Single Audit engagements will be challenging, to say the least, and there will be a lot more of them. Come learn what you need to know as you plan to perform your 2021 Single Audit engagements. For auditees, come learn what your auditors will be focused on for the 2021 Single Audits.
Who Should Attend
Auditors performing single audits subject to the Uniform Guidance. Auditees subject to single audits.
- Single Audit extensions
- Uniform Guidance — Subpart F
- 2020 OMB Compliance Supplement and COVID-19 Addendum
- OMB COVID-19 grant administration flexibilities
- CARES Act assistance
- Identify key concepts included in the 2020 OMB Compliance Supplement and how the COVID-19 Addendum is to be used
- Recognize the impact of the CARES Act and other COVID-19 considerations on Single Audits
- Identify how changes in the OMB Single Audit guidance to auditors will impact you as the auditee
NASBA Field of Study
Auditing (Governmental) (2 hours)
Prior experience with Single Audits.