Fixed Asset Accounting (Completed)
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Instructor: Robert K Minniti
||12:00pm Pacific Time
1:00pm Mountain Time
2:00pm Central Time
3:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
This course is designed to introduce participants to the basic concepts of fixed asset accounting. Participants will be introduced to various concepts including; what qualifies as a fixed asset, acquiring fixed assets, depreciation methods, impairments, tracking fixed assets, security of fixed assets, and disposing of fixed assets.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, CMAs, CGMAs, CIAs, CFEs, CFOs, CEOs, employees, staff accountants, managers, and anyone who is interested in obtaining a basic understanding of fixed asset accounting.
- Basic concepts of fixed asset accounting
- What qualifies as a fixed asset?
- Acquiring fixed assets
- Depreciation methods
- Tracking fixed assets
- Security of fixed assets
- Disposing of fixed assets
- Identify the basic concepts of fixed asset accounting
- Recognize and apply fixed asset accounting various concepts
NASBA Field of Study
Accounting (2 hours)