Hot Tech Tools, Apps, & Services for Accountants and Financial Professionals (Completed)
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2020
Instructor: Stephen M. Yoss
||12:00pm Pacific Time
1:00pm Mountain Time
2:00pm Central Time
3:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
Technology is changing at an incredible pace and new apps, services, and tools constantly emerge. These tools can have an incredible impact on our business and personal lives. This course identifies the latest and best tools, apps, and services out there and why you should consider utilizing them. It’s a great hits list of the best tools which can help improve your efficiency and effectiveness. It will discuss desktop applications, mobile apps, cloud services, and more. It will give the attendee a good understanding of the best technology currently available.
The main topics of this course include the best useful products for business, communication and collaboration tools, major business productivity platforms, tools for automation, plugins for your Internet browser, today's best mobile apps, and more. Attend this session and you will receive a bundle of new technology ideas to consider implementing.
Who Should Attend
Practitioners who regularly use a computer or mobile device and are familiar with the basic functions. This course is designed to help you get up-to-date with current trends and practices.
- Best useful products for business, communication and collaboration tools
- Major business productivity platforms
- Tools for automation
- Plugins for your Internet browser
- Today's best mobile apps
- Identify which emerging technologies will impact you in the coming year and learn how to incorporate the new developments into your existing workflows
- Recognize and implement fantastic new apps, web-based resources, and services to gain efficiency in your personal life and meet organizational needs better
- Recognize how to keep your Internet browsing experience secure, anonymous, and ad-free using tools such as UBlock Origin and Ghostery
- Identify new opportunities for communication and collaboration with your colleagues, staff, clients, and vendors
- Recognize how to exchange confidential and sensitive information with others, both inside and outside your organization
NASBA Field of Study
Computer Software & Applications (2 hours)