International Tax Considerations per Biden Administration Proposals (Completed)
Date: Friday, October 29, 2021
Instructor: Adnan Islam
||9:00am Pacific Time
10:00am Mountain Time
11:00am Central Time
12:00pm Eastern Time
||2 hours for CPAs
2 hours Federal Tax Related for EAs and OTRPs
2 hours Federal Tax Law for CTEC
This course will cover a discussion of the U.S. international, income tax considerations with respect to the current Administration’s new tax law proposals, including the Global Minimum Tax (GMT).
Who Should Attend
Experienced tax staff through tax director level interested in or already practicing U.S. international income taxation.
- What are the (Biden) Administration's income tax law proposals?
- Potential international tax law implications (FDII, GILTI, subpart F, etc.)
- Structuring and planning thoughts and potential preparation
- Identify key Biden Administration's income tax proposals focusing on international tax
- Recognize several discussion items and international tax ramifications as a result of the Biden Administration's income tax proposals
- Recognize potential need or desire for international tax planning, modeling, and/or re-structuring if the Biden Administration's income tax proposals are enacted into law; retroactive effect; transition/grandfathering
NASBA Field of Study
Taxes (2 hours)
Read IRC Sections 250, 951(a), 951A, 1221, and 1223.